Mouse over to enlarge images
With experience in working on both lake and harbour locations, Nova Outdoor Solutions is able to construct, maintain and repair slipways. We work with a variety of materials, including wood, concrete, steel and aluminium. We can help you design and plan the most suitable format and material to meet the needs of your location and budget, We also offer a refurbishment service to bring your existing slipways back to top condition.
References and visits to current sites can be arranged on request. Please contact us for more information or a quote
Here are just a couple of examples of our previous projects:
Slipway Construction Project
- A hardwood non-slip surface.
- A ridged surface to provide pulling points.
- Edged, reinforced banks.
- Steel scaffold above and below the water framework.
- Extended protective edging, both above and below water.
Slipway Refurbishment Project
This slipway was suffering from extensive corrosion, leading to a weakened surface and sagging points. The decking was also rotting and the surround banks were suffering. We remedied this by:
- Stripping it back to bare framework.
- Reinforcing or replacing the framework.
- Strengthening the banks, with new plating put in place and re-edged.
- Replacing all decking with treated hardwood.
- Putting grip points and new 'safety edging' in place.